Paniz Zade was born on March 27, 1995, and is currently 27 years old. Paniz is a Canadian actress who was born in Ontario.
The actress is most recognized for her roles in The Handmaid’s Tale and Fifty Shades Darker. Along with Jillian Patel in Hudson and Rex, Emilyb in Dashing Home for Christmas, and Janey in The Weeding Planners, she has also portrayed these characters.
She was born in Iran, and her family moved to Canada when she was ten years old. Many people could believe she was born into an affluent American family given her superb sense of style and sensibilities.
South Florida University awarded Zade a political science and communication bachelor’s degree. She describes herself as a vegetarian, a foodie, and a side interest culinary expert.
According to Tvguidetime, Paniz supposedly has a net worth of $500,000. Given that she is a rising actress, it is easy to make an educated guess of her overall net worth even though she has not announced it.
Paniz Zade : Age, Career, Husband And Married Life
The Luckless in Love actress Paniz Zade is 27 years old. Paniz posts on Instagram that she celebrates her birthday every year on March 27.
She is a Canadian actress who began her career when she was quite young. She also completed her theater studies.
The actress has been involved in the movie business since 2014. Since then, she has worked on additional initiatives. She played a significant part in Fifty Shades Darker. Thus, most people are familiar with her.
Ryan, her boyfriend, and Paniz were connected. They eventually got married in a little ceremony after dating for a while.
Paniz Zade doesn’t have a personal Wikipedia page. After appearing in many movies, she still doesn’t have a wiki account.
She is an actress with exceptional skill and accomplishments who has participated in an excessive number of productions and studied with incredible people.
Paniz Zade recently portrayed Winnie Rhodes in the motion picture luckless in love. Along with Brett Donahue, she acted as the film’s lead actress.
Zade has 990 followers and more than 5,000 Instagram followers. She often uploads photos to her 388 posts on Instagram.
Her bio states: “very charming and humorous in person. @starvingartisteating Here, it’s quieter.”
Some Related Facts On Paniz Zade
- At the age of 9, Paniz Zade made the short film Next Life, which launched her career. She debuted on television in the same year’s episode of Package Deal.
- She has appeared in over 12 TV episodes and 10 films. Her most recent appearance was as Winnie Rhodes in Luckless in Love in 2023.
- Paniz and Ryan Bruce got married on June 11, 2022. They dated for around five years before becoming engaged.
- Her spouse Ryan is an accomplished performer and storyteller in several movies, such as Let Him Go, Lucifer, Amish Abduction, and others. He earned his theater training at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Paniz’s parents are her mother, Mehri Zade, and father, Joon Zade. At EA Sports FIFA, one of her sisters was the Development Director.
- The actress adores horseback riding and shares Instagram pictures of her youth.
- She recently took her husband to Italy for their honeymoon. She shared a lot of pictures of them during their trip.