Inga Schlingmann, an actress, was born in the United States and is currently 36 years old. Inga was born on June 26, 1986, in Los Angeles.
The American actress rose to fame because to her role as Susan on the CBS legal drama series. She has guest-starred on Takes Two and Hawaii Five-0 in addition to Law & Order.
A New York University alumnus. At Blomberg, an international bank in Manhattan, she first made her professional start.
Her debut movie role was in 2019’s Life Coach. She has done some acting in the past, including roles in shorts like “The Fishing Club” and “Tyrannosaurus Death.”
According to networthpost, Inga has a $850,000 wealth. Her yearly salary is around $4,000, or about $8,000 per week, as reported by ncertpoint.
So Help Me Todd: Inga Schlingmann Age
Therefore, I Need Your Assistance Inga Schlingmann, 36, portrayed Todd’s wife Susan. To celebrate Inga’s birthday, friends and family get together every year on June 26.
Inga was raised in the Los Angeles region by her parents, Mimi W. Schlingmaan and Dr. Gerhard Schligmann. As far as her parents are concerned, she is the only kid they will ever have.
Her father is a retired chief chemist from Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in Pearl River, where he worked for many years, and her mother is a dental assistant at Cosmetic Dentistry Associates in Ponoma, where she has worked for many years.
The actress weighs in at roughly 65 kilos (around 175 pounds) and stands at a height of 5.6 feet (1.75 m) (145 lbs). Both of Inga’s eyes and hair are brown.
Inga is married and has kids. She wed Dr. Matthew Jiro Akiyama on September 23 at Toronto’s Hart House.
Matthew, her husband, is a minister at Clergy Support Memorial Church and was once the president of the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Inga and Matthew have been dating since they first met in New York City in 2008.
You Might Like This: Twitch Streamer Shylily Face Reveal, Real Name, Nationality, Age, And Life Style
Inga Schlingmann Role As Attorney Susan
Inga Schlingmann played Susan, a lawyer in the show. She joined the cast as a regular this year.
Her fame and reputation have gone through the roof since she was on the show. For her acting abilities, she has received numerous critical acclaims.
Most people see the event as a turning point in her career, and the number of loyal fans grows daily.
In the show, Schlingmann and other Hollywood stars like Marcia Gay Harden, Skyler Austin, and Madeline Wise travel around the country. The most recent episode will premiere on February 17th, according to IMDb.
She also frequently shares behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the show’s production on Instagram.
Facts On Inga Schlingmann
- It was in 2019’s Life Coach that Inga Schlingmann made her big screen debut; in 2011, she made her television debut on Hawaii Five-0.
- She gained fame after being cast as Leanne Rose on Law & Order. Due to its 2019 release, it is still very much in the minds of its target audience.
- While she was a graduate student at NYU, she won the title of Miss Manhattan.
- In 2008, the actress began dating Dr. Matthew, whom she eventually married in 2014. After dating for around ten years, the pair tied the knot.
- Her husband studied anthropology at McGill and then went on to get his master’s in media anthropology from the University of London.
- Check out her Instagram at @ingaschingmann. She has only 49 posts yet 2000 followers and 298 followers.
- Inga and her husband have established a pleasant life for themselves in Los Angeles.