TikTok is a famous social media app that allows TikTok users to create and share short videos set to music. It has gained popularity in recent years, especially among younger users.
TikTok is known for its viral trends, which are often started by popular users. If you see a trend that you think your followers would enjoy, consider creating a video that fits the theme.
How To Use the TikTok App?
If you’re new to TikTok and want to know how to use it, here’s a step-by-step guide.
- Download and install the TikTok app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account. You can do this by entering your phone number or email address and following the prompts to set up a password. You can also sign up using your Facebook or Google account.
- Set up your profile. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be taken to the home screen. To access your profile, tap the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. From here, you can add a profile picture, enter your name and a brief bio, and choose whether you want your account to be public or private.
- Explore the app. The home screen is where you’ll see a feed of videos recommended for you based on your interests. You can scroll through the feed by swiping up or down. To discover more content, tap the magnifying glass icon. This will take you to the “Discover” page, where you can browse popular hashtags, see what’s trending, and follow other users.
- Create and share your own videos. To create a video, tap the plus sign in the bottom center of the screen. This will bring up the camera, where you can record a video by holding down the red record button.
How To Increase Followers On TikTok? Useful Tips
Here are a few helpful hints to increase followers on your Tiktok account:
- Develop compelling content
Develop compelling content Creating material that people will want to see is the most crucial factor. To make your films more aesthetically appealing, this entails employing upbeat music, including current events and trending hashtags, and adding effects and text.
This includes employing catchy music, incorporating trends and popular hashtags, and adding effects and text to enhance the visual appeal of your videos.
2. Use hashtags wisely
Hashtags are an excellent tool for exposing your content to a larger audience. Use hashtags which is relevant to your content that makes precisely targeted audience.
This will assist you in reaching a more specific audience.
3. Collaborate with other users
Collaborate with other users Find users with a similar following to yours and collaborate with them to make a video that will appeal to both of your audiences.
4. Engage with your audience
When people leave comments on your videos or send you messages, you should communicate with them. This facilitates the development of a community around your work and encourages more individuals to follow you.
Post frequently. Consistency is crucial for expanding your TikTok audience. Attempt to post new content several times every week to maintain the interest of your audience.
5. Utilize TikTok’s algorithm
Use the app’s features (such as duets and react videos) to increase interaction from your followers, as the TikTok algorithm prefers accounts with a high engagement rate.
By adhering to these recommendations, you should be able to rapidly increase your TikTok following.
Go Live On TikTok
To go live on TikTok, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app and make sure you’re logged in.
- Tap the plus sign in the center of the screen located on bottom to access the camera.
- At the bottom, you’ll find a row of icons. Tap the icon with the two arrows pointing upwards to access the live streaming screen.
- Choose whether you want to go live with a friend or your own. If you choose to go live with a friend, you’ll be asked to select the friend from your contacts list.
- Before you go live, you can add a title and choose a cover image for your stream. You can also choose if you want to stream to just your followers or to a wider audience.
- When you’re ready to start your live stream, tap the red “Go Live” button.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to enable access to your microphone and camera in order to go live on TikTok. You’ll also need to have a strong internet connection.
Once you’re live, your followers will be able to watch and interact with you in real-time through comments and virtual gifts. When you’re finished with your stream, simply tap the “End” button to stop the broadcast. Your live stream will then be saved to your profile for your followers to watch later.
How To Earn Money From TikTok?
Similar to YouTube and Instagram, TikTok enables video makers and influencers to generate substantial income through paid content such as product placements. Numerous content makers using the application have earned millions!
Here are several ways to earn money from TikTok:
- Partner with brands
If you have a large following on TikTok, you may be able to work with brands as a influencer. Brands will often pay you to create sponsored content or promote their products in your videos.
2. Sell products or merchandise.
You can use your TikTok platform to promote and sell your own products or merchandise. This could be anything from t-shirts and hats to ebooks and online courses.
3. Monetize your videos through TikTok’s Creator Fund
TikTok has a Creator Fund that allows eligible creators to monetize their content. To be eligible, you must meet certain criteria, such as having a certain number of followers and views. If you’re accepted into the Creator Fund, you’ll be able to earn money from ads that are shown before your videos.
4. Use TikTok’s live streaming feature
TikTok’s live streaming feature allows users to stream their content in real-time and earn money through virtual gifts and donations from their viewers.
5. Sell your services or skills
If you have skill, talent or new ideas, you can use TikTok to promote your services and earn money that way. For example, if you’re a musician, you could use TikTok to promote your music and offer online lessons or performances.
You Might Like This: How Much Money Does An Instagram Influencer Make? What Are Their Income Source?